Zagat – 2014
Churrasqueira Bairrada has garnered top honors from leading critics, including New York Times and Zagat, among many others. The family and staff of Bairrada prides ourselves in community involvement and helping our fellow neighbors and organizations—that includes keeping their stomachs full!
For more than 10 years Zagat has recognized Churrasqueira Bairrada as “One of the Area’s Top Rated Restaurants.”
“This Portuguese barbecue is one of a kind.”
The New York Times
“Welcome to the real deal..”
Long Island Pulse
“Tender, juicy and vibrantly seasoned meats..”
Great Restaurants of Long Island
Awards & Recognitions
- The American Legion – Certificate of Appreciation
- The Lions Eye Bank for Long Island – Distinguished Recognition
- The Eclectic Gourmet Guide to Greater NYC
- Engine Company No. 1 – Mineola Fire Dept.
- Great Restaurants of Long Island
- Guinness World Records – Participant
- Mineola Junior Fire Dept.
- Nassau County Legislature – Man of the Year
- The New York Guild of Chefs, Inc. – Bronze Medal
- Mineola Portuguese Center – Certificate of Appreciation
- Winthrop University Hospital – Recognition of Support